Monday, May 21, 2007

May 18, Friday night Adventure!

So on Friday night I went to Teisha's 80's style birthday party; it was fun, but it could have been better if it weren't so awkward dancing around all these people I don't know, and the fact that they would give you strange looks just because you didn't know them.

Well anyway, so I was dancing; feeling both lonely and pretty nutty, and then Gabby and Riley came along (Hooray!) and we danced, acted like imbeciles, and laughed a lot.

So one of the times we stopped dancing because we were about to fall over, Riley suggested Gabby and I have a sleepover at her house. So I called my mom asking her permission; got it; went back inside to finish the party; got picked up; went over to Riley's house; ate orange chicken, chow mein, and fried rice; watched our Ghostbusters music video 4 times, watched Howl's Moving Castle with Gabby on the floor, and Riley and myself on her parent's bed and everyone but me fell asleep; thought Howl was really, really cute; went to sleep after the movie; was woken up by Gabby saying she was leaving, and Riley and I said our groggy goodbyes; we both fell back asleep; was awakened again, but this time by Sister Rawson saying my mom was coming to pick me up in 10 minutes, hurried and "got dressed";

Okay, okay, okay. So you take one look and Howl and you fall in love. It makes me want to hug him, I would if I had the chance!

This will be a definite buy for myself, and then I'll venture on to other Hayao Miyazaki films. They seem fantastic to me!

The point of this blog is, if you love anime, you'll start thinking the characters are hot. >.>

The end.

No comments: