Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ACK! I just sneezed!

Wow. Just wow. I read through all of my previous posts, and maybe two entries had a relevant title. That's... odd.

And... I had some weird punctuation and grammatical decisions going. Just saying.

But I did laugh at all of Celeste's comments. She's a witty girl, she is.

I also wanted to mention that earlier today, I was reading through that witty girl's blog. I finished early on my biology test so I hopped on and took a peek! It was really dumb of me to do it in the middle of the test lab while everyone was around me taking a test. I basically wanted to pee my pants her posts were so hilarious. But I had to refrain. For one, peeing your pants in the middle of school is about the worst thing you could do. For two, I had to be considerate of the others around me by not bursting out into very loud laughter. For three, I was sitting next to the kid I have liked since the beginning of the year whom I cannot talk to for odd and unknown reasons, and I really did not want to make him think I was any more of a geeky loser. I wanted to show him her posts, but he seemed very involved in his online game of pinball. So I just teared up and silently laughed to myself. It was... special.

I burnt my tongue tonight. Drinking hot cocoa. I hate burning my mouth. It's awful. I am not enjoying this. :(

Wow. I have this incredible migraine. I took a muscle relaxer about... say, forty minutes ago. I think it's kicking in because I cannot spell or type or say smart things for my life. I would laugh at myself if I had the energy. So I guess I'll just sit here. Hmmm. I wonder what I look like right now. Probably a droopy-eyed idiot wriggling her eyebrows to express herself. hahaha

I would like to appologize right now for all of the stupid things I just typed. I don't know how intelligent they sound. Blame it on the pill. Bahahaha

So there you have it. Another eccentric post. Two in one day! I'm on a roll!

No comments: