Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Feathers, hot glue, ice cream and classical music.

Cristal and I are making hair pieces tonight. They're pretty much amazing in every way. But now it happens to be quite past the second hour of the night and I am tired of making them. We've been going at it since 8:30 with a short break in between to get delicious ice cream (vanilla dipped in chocolate for Cristal and Oreo with mint for myself.) and visit Austin at work. Really though, we've been working hard. Definitely made some neat stuff.

Anyway, I was lying by the door and pointed to Jose and said
"See? There's my ass."
Cristal replied, "I like him."
"Jose likes to... Oh never mind. That would be swearing."
"What were you going to say?"
"Jose likes to sit on his ass..."
"I like to sit on mine, too."

How am I supposed to not love this girl? I mean, honestly. Hahaha. :)
For sure one of the best nights I've had in a while.

No worries. I'll be posting pictures of our pretty creations soon. :)

Word.

No comments: