Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fleeing the country because my local laundromat closed.

Writin' about fun stuff is neat! Speaking of fun stuff... I wore a crazy go nuts outfit today, just so I could wear my purple pumps. It was THE BEST. I got two complements from two different people at my school about my earrings, too. That was cool, I had a good time.



And then I had a 3-4 1/2 hour nap... That felt nice! I'm glad I got one, I was starting to wonder if I'd ever be able to fall asleep. >.> Oh, no! Because you know, mono contaminated girls named Megan need their sleep. Yup, yup!

I like...anime. Yup. I really want to watch more anime. In fact, I think I'll do that now! *Runs to go watch Bleach*

Random quote for the day: "That day, all female officers will be required to wear... TINY MINISKIRTS!!" -Colonel Mustang, FMA

1 comment:

Celeste said...

megan.
we should clear a few things up.

1)"I wore a crazy go nuts outfit today just so I could wear my purple pumps was THE BEST." what is that supposed to mean?

2)those were my earrings... :( i'm the only that reads your blogs, you should at least give me a little credit, girl!

3)there are some female officers i would not want to see in a mini skirt. like our neighbor on the corner... that would be frightening. no good.

truly yours, lessy.