Friday, November 9, 2007

Oh, no! It's the attack of the jackanapes!

Hmmm... I've been reading a TON lately, and I've really gotten into manga like I never have before. It's very refreshing and usually keeps you on your toes. YAY FOR MANGA!! ^_^ So I've been reading The Prince of Tennis, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, FullMetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, and Bleach. I've been trying to get Death Note, Mushi-shi, Vampire Knight, and XXXHolic. Someday I'll make it to them, and we will have a great time together! Yuss...

Then for books I've been reading the Time Quartet; and for books on tape I'm listening to Tennis Shoes Adventure Series and starting on The Alchemist. I'm really interested in what The Alchemist has to offer. It's written by a Spanish author, and was translated. I hope it's good. *Crosses fingers*

Recently--although I've finished them--I've read Howl's Moving Castle, and Castle in the Air. They were AWESOME. In fact, I really want them for Christmas. I hope I get them, I might pass out if I don't--wait, I might pass out if I GET them. >.> Gosh, I love those books. ^_^

All I have to say is, everyone who reads this should pick up these books and manga. Yup, yup!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

jackanapes?

is that a play off of jack asses?
i hope you're not suddenly discriminating against a certain culture we both know you love...

i'm just wondering, i think i deserve an answer.