Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Schoom!

Dad's really funny.
He says he'll only be a minute with someone, and he ends up being an hour. The one and only reason is, is that he talks. Boy, does he talk. Talk, talk, talk. Wow, I was sitting in the car this morning, and I read two, or three large chapters while I waited; then started listening to music when he finally came over to the car to go, and then he sat and talked some more with the guy! I didn't wholly mind, I was part of the conversation at this point, but we still spent a good 15 minutes more there. Gosh, silly daddy...

I also ask him a simple question and he goes on and on about it for, at least, another 15 minutes after the question was answered. Once, while I was doing math, I asked about taxes and he gave me a lecture of it for an hour and a half. O_O I decided since I had a thorough lecture, that would suffice for my math. That talk took longer than it would have if I had done my math without any questions. Oh, dear.

So basically, be careful about what you ask my dad. You might have enough information on the subject to write a book.

Peace.

No comments: